I am finally getting around to trying to repair the leaking joystick controls on the unit I picked up a few years back as inquired about on this forum post / HeavyEquipmentForums . Thanks to the info Tyler d4c, Nige & ThreeCW provided I was able to source the plungers as I've now had 3 years, yea i know, to learn it is only the plungers that leak and the other seals are not having a problem-yet. I've ordered the plungers off ebay and as I seem to do sometimes somehow missed that there are actually 3 different p/n of plungers needed and only ordered 2 of them Now for my actual question- on the RH joystick the repair manual calls for (1) P/N 203-1100 and (3) 8U-9427 plungers so while I'm sure they have different p/n for a reason can i use the 203-1100 plungers in place of the 8u-2947 since I have (8) of them as that was the minimum qty I could order? Re: the continuous flow. Is it possible to verify if the continuous flow is working without having an attachment that uses it? I've got a need for use of a landscape rake but would hate to rent it only to learn I can't actually use it? And I haven't been a complete slacker-I did replace tracks and several undercarriage parts along with a full day of pulling everything off that I could to clean the engine and undercarriage bay, including the ECM which were a complete disaster covered in oil and mud. Edit: Please delete. I moved this from the Skid Steer forum but since Nige already replied there I'll keep it in that forum
No replies yet.