Hi recently purchased a used CAT247B engine oil alarms were on and hr meter not functioning I tested with a gauge and have 50 psi checked switch and harness to dash module all ok but found module had a short in the diode board , new hr meter and dash module fitted and everything worked fine for an 1/2 hour or so but now the park brake and hyd will not function and the park brake and seat belt light are both flashing constantly ?? I believe the arm rest switch is working as I can start the engine as per normal IE if it's up no start lower and it allows engine start up, if the door is open the hyd warning light is on and goes out when the door is closed
It might pay you to read through this thread. Same symptoms by the sound of it. I’m almost certain that the electrical schematic document is the same for your machine and the 226B bug post your Serial Number to confirm. CAT 226B Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing Hello, I'm trouble shooting Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing on my CAT 226B serial number MJH08353. In the attached picture, in purple I highlight what I believe is the detent coil. I have two questions, first, is this the detent coil? It's located under my right hand... HeavyEquipmentForums