Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

248B cat skid steer

Gerry Green Jeans ยท 2024-03-09 13:32

Wondering if anyone has ever replaced the control panel on the upper left side of the Cat 248B

Replies7
  1. #1heymccall2024-03-09 13:53

    What you mean by replace? Changed hour meter on ours.

  2. #2Gerry Green Jeans2024-03-09 13:55

    I had some water intrusion ans shorts in the brain board. I plan on putting a new one in? Just looking for any advice to relative things.

  3. #3Gerry Green Jeans2024-03-09 17:00

    I have just found a dead short on what I think is the beacon circuit according to the icon on the panel cover. This rig has never had a beacon on it? i have lost my high flow Constant function with it? Any ideas on this.

  4. #4Nige2024-03-09 18:23

    If you want an electrical schematic just ask. It may make your wire tracing a bit easier. There is a lot of "standard" wiring in the machine harness for plug & play optional extras. Cat call them attachments.

  5. #5Gerry Green Jeans2024-03-09 22:03

    Oh my goodness Nige! I would love that if you have such a thing! May I please have the schematic for that!

  6. #6heymccall2024-03-09 22:42

    Schematic

  7. #7Gerry Green Jeans2024-03-10 09:26

    Thank you so much for this Heymccall! My goodness you folks are amazing on here! What a valuable and supportive source!