Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2500 ground hog scraper

hmearth ยท 2014-05-24 04:42

Has anyone had much to do with the ground hog scraper attachment specaily in Australia I have one working regarly

Replies4
  1. #1ironjunkie2014-05-26 21:39

    Show us a pic!

  2. #2hmearth2014-05-27 06:15

    first time for a pic hope it works, this one was taken last winter on a subdivion I had to top soil.

  3. #3ironjunkie2014-05-30 16:46

    I've seen them on You tube only. My rocky soils here would not work well with it. (I think) Does it turn well when loaded? That's a lot of leverage out ahead of the machine.

  4. #4hmearth2014-05-31 06:42

    I had a pt 70 posi-trak pushing it at the start that was to small So I got a Deere 329D handles well but hard on tracks I only use it When the mack is working else where or carting short i try and limit turning When loaded as there's nearly 3.5 ton out front but it'll move dirt quicker then Anything hooked up to a CTL that I know of