Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

252B – VTS Loegering Question

skidOperator99 ยท 2019-02-06 11:20

I have a 252B with VTS Loegering. I'm in need of a left front hub assembly. I've looked around and found that there's 2 different types. There's a 50+ and a 65+. What do these numbers mean? How do I know which one is the correct one that I need? I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate any help. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1franklinute2019-02-06 12:06

    I am not sure what the numbers mean but I have rebuilt the hub assembly. I pressed the spindle out of the hub and replace the bearings and seal. Do you have the owners manual and do you see a serial number on the tracks?

  2. #2skidOperator992019-02-06 14:46

    I took a look at the Loegering plate on the machine and I see a blurred out Serial Number. Is it by any chance a 5 digit number? Is there anything else I can look for to make sure I am looking at the right model?

  3. #3KSSS2019-02-06 16:22

    I believe they are referring to links. So one hub for smaller tracks and another hub for the larger frame machines.