Saw someone else talking about a snow blower and changing joystick functions. When using the brushcat we use the right hand wheel to control flow. Can I get it to stay at max flow without holding the thumb wheel up the entire time? Wears your thumb out, cramps. LOL! :crying
On my 247B I have two buttons on the left stick. 1 - Horn 2 - Continuous Flow I think to set it you; Set the speed using thumbwheel Press and hold Continuous Flow button Release thumbwheel Release Continuous Flow button or something like that, I usually have to fiddle with it a couple times before it locks
Going to have to give that a try
That is how it works on my 277b.
My left hand control has 4 bottoms. Which buttons do what from Top to Bottom, Left to Right. Plus a trigger. Right hand has thumb wheel and trigger
Left joystick: top left is horn, bottom left locks continuous flow, top right is aux to one of the pins, bottom right activates another pin. Trigger is 2 speed control if equipped. Right joystick: thumbwheel controls hyd. flow, is reversable and you can set speed. Lock with lower left button on left joystick. Trigger is to control hydraulics and according to the owners manual should be lockable with the continuous flow. I have not been able to get this to work, the manual is sketchy on how to do it. I have a thread about using this trigger to run a snowblower where I don't need it to reverse and will run at max. flow. I am hoping someone will chime with more info on this.
I also would like the exact setting procedure as we use this machine for our bushhog and holding that wheel gets awful tiresome on the ol thumb lol
Hit them both and then release them both at the same time.