Does anyone know what the part number is for the machine side 14 pin tool connector harness and plug for a 2019 Cat 259D? I bought one without it, but would like to add it if possible. I have a couple of attachments that have multiple movements. My joysticks have the buttons for the aux functions, so this would be very helpful. I have found the toggle switches for the overhead, but can’t find the part number for the plug and harness. Thank you
Strange. It's a standard fitment, not an option. To make sure the correct Part number is quoted a Serial Number would be essential. You are referring to the harness that runs down the LH lift arm and terminates at connector "EC", the same point as the AUX hydraulic quick couplings, correct.?
Yes, FTL24299 is the serial number. It has the mounting holes for the bracket and connector, but it isn’t there. Also, no wiring harness is ran through the boom with the aux hydraulics.
I have to correct what I said earlier. That harness is an attachment (option), not standard fitment. I need to check how your machine was originally built. It may be that you require other parts in addition to the harness.
Thank you, I know for sure I’ll need the toggle switches.
This should be what you're looking for. But you won't need the joystick. Your machine already has it.
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed.