this tractor was our mainline tractor for 25 years. at least 6 hrs a day, 6 days a week. the hour meter died years ago at 12,000. one head gasket, one clutch, one spindle, and a few little things. i punched a hole in the radiator loading scrap into my truck, so i had to pull it. while in there i decided to fix a few other things. working around the loader was driving me nuts, so i pulled it off.:Banghead
I have about the same story with the 4000 ford.We still use it for mowing and odd jobs.The bushog on the back makes a good counterweight for the loader.I like your ford loader,mine is a kelly.The kelly works good but dose require a miller welder from time to time.Those old ford's are tough tractors.Good luck with the repair qball.
doncha just love them small tractors to work on......after working on bigger ones it a pleasure not to give yourself a hernia fitting a spare part
That acetylene tank on your torch is huge. Im not a big ford fan but they built some good tractors. I wouldn't mind having some of the good old fords.