Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

262D3 with 1347-4 Code

Christopher San · 2025-04-06 01:08

Hey Equipment Wizards I have a D3 skidsteer; I’ve been using old forum posts on here to navigate this code; I have swapped out the SCV with another skidsteer I had here no luck. The code comes back instantly even after erasing the codes. The Low pressure fuel pump is working, I drained the filter and it filled up quickly so I don’t think it’s that. The plug for the SCV has 12v on the brown wire and ground on the black so that sounds right unless I’m wrong about that. What might this be guys ?

Replies8
  1. #1mg23612025-04-06 07:02

    CAT Guru's will need a serial number.

  2. #2Nige2025-04-06 11:36

    Yup. 10 different flavours of 262D3 to choose from. Always nice to narrow the field down a tad.

  3. #3Christopher San2025-04-07 10:35

    Hey guys thanks for the Reply This is my Cats serial number САТ0262АТР400655

  4. #4Nige2025-04-07 12:00

    1347-4 - Engine Fuel Pump Pressurizing Assembly #1 : Voltage Below Normal. Test is - "SCV Solenoid Valve - Test" See attached. If the machine is fitted with an Advanced Display Screen you can replace the Step where the procedure states "Establish communication with Cat ET" with "use the ADS so check for any other Active Codes". The Engine ECM that sends the signals to the SCV is a Kubota part. They are known for having issues and being difficult to troubleshoot.

  5. #5Christopher San2025-04-07 16:57

    Sounds good I don’t have access to cat Et looks like this is out of my hands as I rule this issue out as ECM failures

  6. #6Christopher San2025-04-07 16:58

    Thank you again everyone for your insite

  7. #7Nige2025-04-07 17:59

    Didn’t you read what was written above.? You don’t need ET…..

  8. #8Nige2025-04-07 19:27

    Actually I need to row back on that. You don't need ET for Step 1, you can read Active Codes from the Advanced Display. However you can't get out of using ET in Step 4 for checking the fuel rail pressure. My bad.