Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

263b fuse pops when you turn the key on

Cody114 · 2022-12-02 13:36

Have the skid steer for 4 yrs first trouble I’ve had. Fuse 23 pops as soon as I turn on the key . I have no manual or schematic yet can someone point me in the right direction. I’m thinking some switch between the ignition and the relay?

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2022-12-02 15:31

    Attached is schematic for "most" "b" skidsteers, as there is no 263b. Not sure if you meant 236b or 262b. Either way, most B are in this schematic. If not, provide model and serial number.

  2. #2Cody1142022-12-03 14:18

    I appreciate your response but for some reason I can’t download the file with schematic! Sorry about the typo it is a 263b2. I detached all relays put in fresh fuse still popped when I turned key on.lights, seat,safety bar,fuel pump all seem good. Don’t know where to go from here . Something I don’t know about opening schematic file? Thanks for your patience.

  3. #3heymccall2022-12-03 14:39

    Same file, just renamed. Screen shot of 1st page.

  4. #4Nige2022-12-03 15:17

    Are you using a smart phone or a PC.? Try downloading the schematic first before attempting to open it.?

  5. #5heymccall2022-12-04 01:00

    What exactly is a "263b2"? A typo following a typo?

  6. #6Nige2022-12-04 04:36

    A 236B with S/N above HEN6750.?