Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2766c Terex EE code

John95 · 2025-04-05 11:46

I have a 2766c Terex haul truck that was working perfect, then i parked it for the winter and now it wont move and has a EE code flashing. as far as i can find that means no communication between the TCU and display, i have checked the wiring multiple times and all looks good. just looking for any advice i can get.

Replies6
  1. #1Bigbert2025-04-09 13:21

    John, the 2766C got a 6WG200 with EST25 TCU? Or new generation 6WG210/260? EST37? Anyway, please check fuses, connectors.

  2. #2John952025-04-09 13:33

    It’s the 6wg200. I have checked every wire and fuse I can find and everything tested fine

  3. #3Bigbert2025-04-09 14:37

    Any chance to test another TCU? Or have a look inside box?

  4. #4Bigbert2025-04-09 14:38

    battery voltage is above 22 V?

  5. #5John952025-04-09 14:40

    I’ve looked everywhere to try and find one but no luck. I looked inside and everything looks good. I had the internal battery replaced just to see and no luck. I have good powers and grounds to the tcu

  6. #6John952025-04-09 14:55

    Yes I’m over 24v