Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

277C Caterpillar skid steer Oil Pressure Switch

Sepm · 2024-03-01 03:44

Where on the engine is the Oil Pressure Switch located on A Cat ? I have removed the Air Filter box and looked all around on the block behind the fuel pump & Oil Filter. Am I over looking it or ? 277C Skid Steer Loader​ # JWF01878​ Shop Parts 122-1522: OIL PRESSURE SWITCH​

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-03-01 10:16

    The latest switch Part number for your Serial Number is 327-0752. The location is #27 shown below. Behind the starter motor.?

  2. #2Sepm2024-03-01 10:22

    Thank You ! I removed the air filter box for a better top view and looked high & low for this switch. I will report back. Going to run a manual pressure test once I locate and do a temp test on coolant.

  3. #3Sepm2024-03-01 11:35

    Much better ! I had power washed my machine before starting this engine check. #27 as you indicated was spot on. However I guess I over looked it late last night because I spent more time on the opposite side. The little rascal had hid itself behind the starter !