Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

277c MTL problems

Jae Kim · 2019-03-27 23:25

Hello. I have a serious problem with my 277c Multi terrain loader (skid steer) it want to turn left on its own when i have the joystick on forward (slightly) the right doesn't move until i push the joystick even further forward and when i let go making it neutral the left side would keep spinning for about 3-5 seconds and then it would stop. I have followed the Technical manual and it has told me to re-calibrate with CAT ET . However, the calibration comes out unsuccessful with the error code of "1109 - Left Motor Rotation Direction Incorrect" and "10D4 - Left Pump Minimum Current Out of Range Low". I have 4 active codes of 1703-13, 1704-13, 1705-13 and 1706-13. I will greatlyappreciate some help to repair our gear.

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2019-03-28 00:18

    Codes are from failed calibration.

  2. #2heymccall2019-03-28 00:24

    For 10D4

  3. #3Jae Kim2019-03-28 02:41

    So with the information you provided would I need to replace the whole hystat or the solenoids? (Or both)?

  4. #4heymccall2019-03-28 08:55

    You need to verify pump "null" and that the speed sensor is working (I saw a note on sensor changes, mostly manufacturing process, from 2012). You have ET. Do you have SIS? You have electric part bad, or an adjustment out, or a sticking solenoid. I don't own a 277c, I don't have SISWEB, and all of that above was found in a ten minute search on web. You need to follow the 10D4 steps through SISWEB to know if it's a sensor before going after solenoid or "null" setting.

  5. #5Jae Kim2019-03-28 18:28

    I do have the ET however I don’t think I have SIS. I will find out if it’s null and reply back on this thread! Thank you