What would cause my skid to not have any functions on the right joy stick
I’ve changed the sensors, replaced the hydraulic over ride switch but when I press it nothing happens. The left joy stick works but the right one won’t do anything. That light for the hydraulic lock is on and I can’t get it to go away. I’m trying the lever under the right arm next and if that don’t work I’m not sure what to try next
Get into the RH panel and take a look at the Diagnostic Codes, especifically the Active ones. Post a S/No and I'll upload the appropriate procedure for doing it on your machine
No active codes are present
I hooked up my computer to it and diagnosed it through the machine and both said no active codes
Using Cat ET.? Does your particular machine have the Advanced Display panel on the RH side.
This is what I have I went through it and nothing shows for active codes as well as cat et on the computer
You have no working implements I assume.? Does the machine drive OK in forward/reverse.? If it does, check the operation of the door switch because that also locks out the implements. if that switch is indicating "door open" to the ECM there will be no Code recorded but the implements won't work.
I put in a new door sensor and zip tied the magnet to it because the guys broke the door and still nothing changed
Go behind the operator seat, left side floor level marked CONN 16 on the illustration. You should find a 6-pin connector with a 2nd harness plug zip-tied to the machine harness. That plug will have a single blue wire jumpered between Pins 2 & 4. Open the connector and install the one with the jumper wire. See if it works then.
Ok I will give it a shot tomorrow and let you know how it goes
That's the connection in the machine wiring that is designed to permit the implements to work in the event that the door has to be removed for any reason.
What exactly am I plugging into that?
When you get to it CONN 16 will be like the first illustration below. The LH side is the machine side, the RH side is the wiring heading to the door and windshield wiper switch. Separate the two halves of the connector (CH-C10 and A-C3). The half connector with the jumper wire CH-C18 goes into the RH side where A-C3 was plugged in previously. Jumpering Pins 2 & 4 in CONN 16 simulates a signal to the Machine ECM that the door is closed.
Ok I will try that. Thank you sir
Is there a way to jumper this plug without going back to connection 16 like stated later in the thread?
Why.? Your machine doesn't have a jumper harness zip tied to the machine wiring at CONN 16.? To the best of my recollection the A-C4 connector right next to the switch is not in the most easily accessible of places.
New to alot of this. Miss interpreted. I do have a jumper harness there. Thank you.
Does someone have the implament lock out switch flipped? The one in the aray of switchs above you head that is
Switch on the right side all the way forward
Switch #15. it's a 2-function switch and should be in the centre position to activate the implement system.
I was just in mine it will in deed drive but jave no loader functions with it in the up position
It ended up being a bad magnet even though it was brand new
Also if this happens again and you have et connected you can go into status and check the door switch and all other switches.
I will try to remember that thanks!