the parking brake light comes on and the bucket will still go up and down then when you hit the switch the light goes out and the seat belt light comes on you can move the track but the bucket doesn't work check the wire a couple of them where croide replace them the ecu on the left oil or some kind of liquide in it i need to fix
First bypass the seat switch. reach under the front of the seat , find 2 wires on a switch and connect them. Make sure the armrest switch is working and if it has a door safety switch check that. These machines have a ground strap under the cab that causes problems with the park brake if its not making full connection. Raise the cab and look right in the middle of the cab in line with the hinges.You will see a cable bolted to a stud. take it off and clean the stud and cable ends.
Some one already bypass the seat before I got it I had the cab up to check wires I cleaned the gronds it was a little croide when I did that it fan with no problem for about an hour then went a week later I got the parking brake light come on but not the seat belt light when hit the switch the seat belt light come on and the parking brake goes out these thing is give me a headache