I know this has been posted a lot in there but haven't found anything to help me out have a 287b and when I went to hook up grapple it wont function CAT0287BKZSA02223 I have checked the switches in the joystick and they are working but not sure where to go from there also the speed control wont work (rabbit turtle switch)
The yellow light is always on and not sure if that is causing me issues or where to go from here All fuses and relays are good
This is probably the reason for all these problems Ecm
Do you have an electrical schematic.?
How did you test your switch ?
Yes I have schematics I tested them by continuity Also saw somewhere that if I test ecm from pin 3 to pin 60 I should get under 5ohms I had 28ohms So I'm assuming that that means the ecm is junk
so I got a new aux ecm and still not working the yellow light is now off but no aux function also no speed control
Tbe ECM needs to be programmed.to suit the joystick Either push button or Thum roller must be done with ET
so it will be a trip to the dealer then?? wll that fix the speed control as well??
You could ask the dealer Service Dept beforehand if they can flash the Aux ECM on the bench. You wouldn't have to take the machine to them in that case. The rabbit/turle switch problem is not likely to be fixed via the Aux ECM. If I was you I'd start looking at the control circuit for it. I sent you a copy of the electrical schematic. Check your PM's.
so after a trip to the dealer with the box its working there wasn't any programming in the box it as a 3000 dollar brick thanks for the help guys
All ECM's supplied via the Parts Dept are blank. The same ECM Part Number could possibly fit 100 different models and require a different Part Number of software to be installed for each one of them.