I just return from Mustang CAT in Houston, where my CAT 289 was equipped with a triple idler front and rear. My machine has had the double ilder from about 50 hrs. The double ilder in in my option, put the machine in the 90% range, if the track tension was kept correct! I think this will be bullet proof! I am impressed the CAT listen to the imput of their customers and went the distance to address the concerns. Thats why I would only own a CAT machine! Will give you a blow by blow with pics! Just a note, this track problem was most noticable when running over and brushing small and large stumps. TW:usa
Spell check!
Would love to see some pics of this upgrade, my dealer is supposed to be looking into the track problem for me, hopefully they will hear about the new idler also, let me know how it works for you.
Would also love to see some pics!!! We have been in CATs face for over a year now..... glad to see they are addressing the issue and getting it fixed.
Front and rear triple idlers.
Did the new idler wheels affect the ride in anyway? I can not wait to get some pics of them so i can take it to my dealer and show them.
Rides the same! Pics were shot: from a cell phone, having trouble getting them to upload. Have a E-Mail address! TW :Banghead