2018 machine. Full of fuel and DEF. Intermittent alarm. Doesn’t show up as active event or logged event. Attached pic. **** machine off and it clears and comes out of limp. Help.
Means nothing - need Serial Number to easily find data. Useful suggestion #1 - modify your profile so that the S/N appears in your signature.
Serial number required to identify priming pump and fuel system setup.
Got it. The alarm seems to occur when I am under a load at WOT. Ordered fuel filter and filter separator. My Deere CT322 ran like crap and died and it was dirty filters so thought couldn’t hurt to change them to start.
I thought I had it attached. Here tis
Have you looked at or replaced the screen in the housing that is part of the electric fuel transfer pump.? It lives directly below the fuel filter. Part Number is 416-5884.
Should have posted an illustration. It wouldn't surprise me if you found the bowl where the screen lives only half-full.
use genuine pump because the electrics are sensitive to voltage changes
I’m haven’t. But will. Is that the little canister filter on bottom of lift pump ?
Working through suggestions. I am slow. Love this machine but my working on it vs it working is 3 hours to 1.
It is. See the illustration posted earlier.