The bucket tilt on my machine is way too fast. I have it on the lowest setting in operator settings. With idle all the way down it is still too fast. I have to barely bump the stick to control it. The machine is a 2017 Cat 279D. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the Forums Texan! Is this your first 279D? We have two 279's one is a 2016 with Bobcat style hand/foot controls and our 2019 has joysticks. Personally on both machines I dial the loader arm speed (for lack of a better term) all the way up. The 2016 is still slower than I like but it is hand/foot control. The '19 is right where I like it all the way up. Sounds like something is not right. Post a serial number for our mechanic members to be of better help.
Happy to be here! CAT0279DPGTL00001