I have been working on a skid steer that was completely burned out. I've replaced almost all the wiring and engine. I have it almost complete, but am getting a couple error messages. It seems to be keeping me from getting my starter, fuel level sensor, fuel/water sensor to get power amongst other things. I'm also not receiving my def levels on the display. Here are the codes I'm currently getting. 168-4 - Electrical System voltage below normal E459-2 - Engine rated horsepower output changed engine power rating mismatch 97-31 -Water in fuel indicator condition exists or not available Here is the serial and model: 299d3 CAT0299DLDY900853 Any help would be seriously appreciated.
The E459 Event has come up before. Try doing a forum search you should find a few threads that will give you some direction. Engine ground cables is a common problem. E459 is the most likely Event to cause a no start condition. 168-4 could be no more than a low battery issue. 97-31 Code does not exist. E232 is the Event for water in fuel.