I have been wrestling / educating myself on the high flow capability of my 2021 Cat 299D3. I verified this is a highflow enabled machine from the factory. I purchased the jumper plug (377-5466) which just jumpers pin B and K at the Electrical connector at the Hydraulic Coupler plate. The High Flow indicator on the Advanced Display Module does not come on. I tried running the machine a full throttle and enabling continuous flow. I had it hooked up to a hydraulic broom to test and the broom clearly spins at the same speed as normal flow. I did test for voltage at the electrical connection, pin K has 14 volts when the machine is running. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this enabled? I am supposed to help a friend with a rental mulching head on Thursday.
welp... I think I answered my question.... the machine may have come from the factory equipped with high flow... But my connections are not. see pic.
For a machine equipped with High Flow connections on the Lift Arm look like thia......... Auxiliary Flow Connections (EC) Work Tool Electrical Connector (PR) Pressure Relief Knob (a2) 3/4 inch Hydraulic Return (A2) 1/2 inch Hydraulic Supply (a1) 3/4 inch Hydraulic Supply (A1) 1/2 inch Hydraulic Return (L) 3/8 inch Case Drain