Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

3 over 2 grapple

Nac ยท 2008-03-31 18:17

3 over 2 grapple we had to pull this tree out of the river fell over last week when we had lost of wind.

Replies9
  1. #1Hitachi350Man2008-03-31 18:22

    Is that an excavator? What make and size?

  2. #2Nac2008-03-31 18:28

    John Deere 160Clc

  3. #3SunServicesLLC2008-03-31 19:18

    what manufacturer is the grapple? looking at getting one real soon for my 160 that has a q/c on it Brian

  4. #4Nac2008-03-31 19:46

    It is a Gieth grapple and it is the quick coupler style with the ears in the rear.

  5. #5bear2008-04-01 05:52

    Plenty of firewood in that tree.

  6. #6Steve Frazier2008-04-01 10:58

    That's what I was thinking too!!

  7. #7SunServicesLLC2008-05-07 15:46

    Still looking for a grapple, not new of course! Nac where did you get that and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? Brian

  8. #8Nac2008-05-07 19:49

    I got my from the dealer used but it had gone out maybee 3 times only before I got it. I do not remeber exactly but if I had to guess between 8,000- 10,000

  9. #9SunServicesLLC2008-05-08 05:22

    Oh I wish it was that easy to find one and at that price