Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

300 komatsu broke and twisted boom

twr ยท 2014-11-04 18:20
Replies9
  1. #1Deeretracks2014-11-04 19:09

    Failed at previous repair?

  2. #2clintm2014-11-04 21:44

    had a thumb on it didn't it

  3. #3FSERVICE2014-11-04 22:42

    I want to see a closer pic of the crack... PLEASE it looks like it has rust in it from the angle I can see which means it was hurt for awhile before it got noticed!!!

  4. #4twr2014-11-05 08:09

    yes, more like patch

  5. #5twr2014-11-05 08:12

    Double whammy,yes hammer and it lives at a crusher ol girl never had a chance.

  6. #6twr2014-11-05 08:14

    top It was cracked all they way down the side rite on weld edge and across top.

  7. #7Deeretracks2014-11-05 11:08

    Did it start right where the arm cylinder mounting ears end? I know Komatsu had a recall on the 400-7's because of a stress point there. Not sure if the 300 was the same design?

  8. #8FSERVICE2014-11-05 22:36

    and not 1 fishplate on the repair/patch!!

  9. #9twr2014-11-06 08:29

    Yes,up at top corner