In cool weather the 3-point lift is very slow and jumpy until it has a load on it then it works ok. In warm weather it has a little delayed action but moves fine after a second or so. Once up it takes a long time to leak down even with a load with the engine off. Any ideas? Lee
Got a restriction in the hyd. system,,,,, I don't remeber if it has a filter on it or not..... should be some place..
sounds like dirty filter but cant be sure
Thanks for the replies!!! There is no filter on the outside, guess I'll have to tear in to it.
In the last 13 months, I have bought a 3000, a 4000 and worked on a friends 3000 (for free) according to the book some of them has filters and some doesnt. None of these didnt have a filter. Needless to say I didnt spend any money to fix them, I sold them like they were and let someone else mess with it. It appeared that something was wrong with the lift cylinder, or the relief valves, etc. Too much for me to fix Good Luck
Worked on the system this past weekend. The oil had a lot of sludge in the bottom and was very thick. This one does have a metal strainer/filter on the pump intake tube and a filter on the return. The pick up strainer had some trash but not bad. I cleaned the intake strainer and replaced the return filter and replaced the oil with hyd. oil after washing everything out with diesel fuel. I also found a nicked O'ring on the oil supply nipple feeding from the pump pressure side up in to the cover assembly to the lift cylinder. Works like a new one now. Thanks again for all the help! Lee
Good to hear Prop's.. glad it was just a maintance issue and not a major repair.... its alway's rewarding to get something working like new again...... thanks for the update. Gramps