Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

303.5 jwy

chances ยท 2023-04-05 21:11

I got a 303.5 jwy the boom struggles to lift the machine the then when you lif the boom up a start to lower it it just drops

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-04-10 05:53

    Good day Your post suggests a main control valve fault, several manufacturers use the 303 reference, its good to mesntion the maker. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2CM19952023-04-10 09:14

    Welcome to the Forums Chances! Glad to have you. I am not sure how many variations of the JWY prefix 303.5's are there but it would be helpful to the wrenches on HEF for the entire serial number. Sometimes major items may be different in the number sequence but still share the JWY prefix. Good luck!

  3. #3Nige2023-04-10 11:59

    Cat 303.5E2. There is a break in JWY production at 1725. Without looking in detail I have no idea what the differences are above or below that S/N.

  4. #4uffex2023-04-10 13:34

    Good day Folks Sorry the term JWY is allien to me, lean new stuff every day. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Nige2023-04-10 14:22

    Serial Number prefix. There are 7 different possibilities.

  6. #6chances2023-04-14 18:33

    It's cat JWY01047