Guys, Just bought an older model 303.5 (the bubble butt)at an auction, don't have O&M manuals on it, and am trying to find the control pattern changer on it. Any idea where to look? Need to look sharp with it on monday morning, and it aint gonna happen on Deere controls Thanks, Ross
Try under the floor mat. I ran a 302.5 the other day and that's where it was.
You didn't mention the Serial Number so I took a wild stab. If the machine has this facility it will be behind a panel on the LH side directly underneath the rear end of the cab. The facility is an attachment so not all machines are guaranteed to have it. See photo.
Thanks, Nige. Right where you said it would be. My hats off to anyone who can run both patterns and do it well. I'm a one trick pony, I guess.
Well, I'm a one trick pony too. I run backhoe or Deere controls on excavators, it's what I learned on and I am too far along to switch now.:tong
Yeah it's not easy. I used to be able to run Deere backhoe controls and cat excavator but the last backhoe I ran it was interesting for a half hour or so lol.