Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

303 CR Hydraulic Line locations

John David Boreing ยท 2021-12-12 14:01

Trying to confirm the pluming of a few lines on a 303 CR, SN-DMA02366. I'm thinking the 2 light blue lines coming from the manifold valve going to the unlabeled spool on the right isn't correct. And also the orange line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the R on the swing brake and the blue line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the P on the swing brake isn't correct. Unless the boom down spool is open the brake isn't releasing. Picture link: https://i.postimg.cc/nc12XmJ4/PXL-20211212-015410069.jpg

Replies8
  1. #1Chrisso2021-12-23 03:39

    Sorry no one responded John. Check your PMs.

  2. #2Billrog2021-12-24 18:28
  3. #3Billrog2021-12-24 18:30

    John I'm unable to open your pic. so see what you need a pic. of. If you can attach a pic. I can open I'll take some pics of mine for you.

  4. #4John David Boreing2021-12-25 08:21

    Thanks Billrog, here is the picture.

  5. #5Billrog2021-12-27 20:50

    My machine is up the mt. at my mill, we have had a fair amount of snow and it's -27 C so it may take me a day or so to get to it for a pic.

  6. #6Billrog2021-12-27 21:03

    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwj1ktbTsYX1AhXFKH0KHSeZBKUQMygHegUIARDAAQ does this help you.

  7. #7John David Boreing2021-12-27 21:37

    That's a bit cold for this Georgia boy. We hit 68F today, heading for 27F on Sunday. Thanks for the drawing, it doesn't help unfortunately. I have the full hydraulic schematic, it just does not list the lines individually.

  8. #8John David Boreing2022-03-27 13:04

    Has it warmed up enough to venture to the mill?