reviews on dumpy tipper trolley for mini excavator.: hi, surfing the net I accidentally found some small builders who make appendix folding trolleys to be hooked to the stabilizing blade of the mini excavator, which would be used to collect the waste material that the excavator produces during the excavation, what do you think? Compact Excavator Extreme Duty 2YD Dump Trailer https://www.exac-one.co.uk/diga-bara/
This is only my opinion off coarse. I once had a rush of blood after looking at all those videos on Utube which looked great. But i found in reality to be not so good. Just as a test i tried a 6x4 trailer with a 2.5T mini ex, which i would advise you doing something similar before committing. The draw bar length of the trailer has to be just right as it put the trailer to close to the machine. Very hard to do partial unloads as it suits a full dump only. Painfully slow to move any volume and you tear the ground up to much just to move some material. The distance you travel from fill to the dump point is critical, as if to far it is a waste of time. Clearly they would be good if you were in confined space trying to move some material. I have not tried the larger units but they probably solve those types of issues but if you can drag a large trailer like that along a small tipper truck or dumper would run rings around it i think. There will always be project where it suits perfectly, I think the wheeled diggers pulling a trailer make a lot of sense. JMO.
thanks for your valuable advice, in some work it happened that for logistical reasons the mini excavator combined with the small wheeled dumper or the small tracked wheelbarrow was used, you say well it depends on the job, if you have to deposit the resulting soil at about 20 30 meters maximum I think it is a suitable solution, travel more than 30 meters with the excavator to unload back and then reposition it, I think it becomes a waste of uneconomic time, it is better to use a tracked wheelbarrow, it depends on whether you are on a flat slope from the conformation of the terrain, and the type of terrain, a friend of mine wanted to build one with an old recovered axle and metal profiles, the one they sell I believe has a heaped capacity of 350,400 liters, thanks anyway for your precious intervention and the right observations techniques. the appendage trailer for the wheel excavator, I think it can be useful if you have to transport equipment and materials for some road construction site, such as a bucket, a hydraulic hammer, the workers' tools the generator generator a portable compressor, to transport the debris , I do not think it is convenient, in this case I think it is more useful a transport vehicle suitable for the purpose and with a tipper body.
Doesn't appear very efficient to me. I've never had that amount of time to spend moving material.