I have a 03 303cr when it comes to pushing dirt (muddy) the track slows to a crawl. It doesn't matter if I rev the engine up. I don't have any problems digging with the large bucket ort picking up big rocks. Is this normal or do I have a looming problem coming. Do complete maintenance. One new final and the other final doesn't smell bad. Don't see any flakes in any of the filters. I do have a small problem with blead down of the boom which I don't see any hyd leaking What do I look at to solve issues
Is it a 2 speed travel as in left hand heel button?
The 2 speed travel could be stuck in high gear, happened on ours and it killed the track speed in wet situations. Ended up being the switch itself, all we did was unplug it and run it in low gear. I would check that first, not too hard, its just under the floor mat and under the bigger bolt on panel. Didn't effect the other functions at all.
or could use a good cleaning?...dirt and sand will build up in heel switch and it will stick in down position which is high speed....clean it out spray it with pb blaster and see how it works
Thanks I will check it out