It is a 304 i got at auction, no serial ID plate on it. I think from body its a 2004 or 2005. I am trying to track down any info someone would be able to get from this ENGINE plate and ID code on it. I think this is a Mitsubishi S4L2 engine, but could be wrong. i have been trying to match it up with what i can see online. I have to replace the hydraulic swivel center joint, or at least take it out to see why it is leaking. I had some other posts on the forum and got excellent PDF on what i need to do in taking it apart. Also had a cat machine that the forum was able to get a serial number so i can get parts faster than cat corporate is. My hope is the brilliant people in the forum can help me know what to do next.
No replies yet.