Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

304C CR air conditioner issues

f311fr1 ยท 2017-05-05 18:08

My 304C CR S/N OFPK02672 has a locked up ac compressor P/N 283-4170. Any one know what this really is. Also an electrical schematic would be nice.

Replies5
  1. #1Cmark2017-05-05 19:18

    I believe it's a Denso SV06E. Isn't there a tag on the back?

  2. #2f311fr12017-05-05 20:52

    I will try to check tomorrow

  3. #3f311fr12017-05-06 12:45

    It is a Denso SV06E 447260-5700. So far no luck on getting a price on an aftermarket replacement. Ron at Auto Air (800-726-2310) thinks he might have it nailed down by Monday. Cat wants over $900.00 for it.

  4. #4f311fr12017-05-06 12:47

    I also need help crossing two belt part #'s The AC belt is 272-7881 (missing from machine0 and 280-3790 fan belt.

  5. #5KenMac2017-12-09 19:27

    You can always match belts at parts store. Measuring is also possible to determine length and width.