Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

304e2 cat mini regen

Plummer194 · 2025-11-24 17:58

I have a 304e2 ME400818 says it needs a parked regen but cannot figure out how to do it. Tried a manual regen through cat et. Press start but does nothing. Looked in the service side on the monitor nothing there either. I included some screenshots of my after treatment data. Can’t find a switch anywhere in the cab.

Replies4
  1. #1Plummer1942025-11-24 19:33

    I should mention no active codes but I have the 3701-15 active event. So there should be nothing hindering a inducement that I can see

  2. #2heymccall2025-11-24 20:12

    Most of my machines require the coolant to be at 160°F or higher to enter regen. Is the coolant warm enough?

  3. #3Plummer1942025-11-24 20:25

    I think the problem is I’m looking for something that’s not there. I’m going to set the throttle to 0 tomorrow hydraulic lever locked and leave it sit I think I’m jumping the gun and not waiting long enough before it decides to do it it’s self when nothing is touched

  4. #4Plummer1942025-11-25 18:23

    Started machine let it run 5 mins later idled up and started the parked regen. Just wasn’t waiting long enough.