Ex120-2 operated machine for 30 minutes, everything worked. Shut machine down for 5 minutes, once i restarted it throttle control did not work and no lights appears on control
Welcome to HEF j . Are fuses # 1 and 6 good ?
The other guy is right, definitely check fuses #1 and #6 first. If the fuses are good, I'd suspect a power relay. I had one act up just like that before—it would get warm and fail to reset on a quick restart.
Actually, check all the fuses labelled F1-F7.
Thanks, ill check this in a few minutes. Dustand ray, what is location of power relay
All fuses have power on both sides
Behind the seat are two controllers that are under the plastic. The controller on the bottom, does the LED light on that controller blink once a second, on solid, or not on at all?
Both of them blink once a second
Check for 24 volts at pins #1 and #2 of switch panel 2 shown in screenshot below.
This is switch panel
You have some suspicious looking area on that circuit board. Boards like that one is the type of boards I really like to fix. Too bad you're not near me. Edit: I can see a couple burnt traces, resistor R2 is burnt and some more bad looking areas
I see it too. Both those transistors got pretty hot. I know you have checked for power, the next thing to do is check those fuse values. If somebody swapped in a big fuse in the wrong places, this could be a result of that. Better to pop a small fuse and fix the board, as @SteinarN has suggested, than to have a cascade cook-off on the board.
Yes seen those burn't resistors. Start with fixing the board first and then start repairs. Best to check the fuses as skyking1 stated. Simon C
I do have 24 volts at #1 
Your machine can not be working with that board. You need to fix the board first, and then figure out if something else is causing the board to grenade itself, like a shorted throttle solenoid/motor or something similar.
Machine cranks and idle fine, can not increase engine speed
Does anyone know where i can get a switch panel without breaking the bank?
did you confirm the fuses are the right size?