My 305 mini ex runs a few min then goes dead the fuel shut off kills the engine anyone know why
Are you sure it's the fuel shut off..? Does the engine just die like you turned it off with the key or does it splutter and die over the course of a few seconds..? Have you chnaged the fuel filters recently and when was the last time you drained the water and sediment out of the fuel tank..?
It's the fuel shut off its kills the engine when energized If I unplug it the engine will run what is causing it to energize
Would an Electrical Schematic help you diagnose the problem..?
Does the engine have sensors for low oil or high temperature that could be shutting it down ?
I don't know of any low oil or high temp shutdown on these. I would think it might be a shutdown timer problem. It should have a timer module to control the solenoid. What is the serial number?