My machine does not have remotes currently on it Can I run remotes and justice run the return from the hammer back to the tankAlso if so does anyone have any PDF that I could see where to hook this up and What all I would possibly need is I think I have everything
See if your machine has a valve section thats not in use it should. Youll need the pilot valve all the hoses and fittings for hooking up the pilot system. Then youll have to add the line relief valves to the control valve and then youll need the lines and all the goods to mount to the boom. Ive pieced one together before. Its quite alot of time and money to do it. I got lucky and got most of the parts off a junker. Still probably had 5 or 6000 in the job till it was done