hi I didn't get to work on it this year but I tested last year I tested the hydraulic pump on the front of the backhoe and was told if I don't get 100 psi from the one line I tested its the pump in the tranny. As I can drive it but the hydraulics don't work or the back section would move like frozen molasses and I forget I was getting like maybe 45-50psi I was told I have to remove the engine to get inside the tranny to change this pump that feeds the hydraulic pump at the front. I already have the loader and the front part off just not the engine what are the steps I need to do?
I forgot this is for a John Deere
send me a email and I will send you a schematic
[email protected]
hi I still working on this backhoe can anyone send me pics or instructions on how to remove the pickup pump inside the tranny. one person said I have to remove the engine and go in from behind the engine. another says it looks like you go from the top. but is there any instructions that could help me please