I have done a bit of work to this backhoe, I have rebuilt the steering valve, the loader control valves and most recently the pressure control valve (priority valve) all was okay untill I rebuilt the pressure control valve. It needed rebuilt due to the fact that the shim and orfice were stuck in the valve. Anyways I rebuilt the thing, serviced the hydralics filters filled it up and I have no hydraulics to the loader, but the hoe and riggers are fine. Any suggestions? Not sure if it's a bad relief valve, air lock or if the pressure control valve needs + or - shims. Thanks
Something is amiss with that repair. You could try removing the shims to see if that changes anything? Do you have the tech manual? Depending on machine serial number it will either take 1300 psi or 1800 psi to shift that valve to get oil to the loader. Also by serial number will determine where the shims are placed.
Thanks, I do have the tech manual, this tractor should open @ 1700-1800 and the shims are directly behind the orfice. Looks like I'll have to mess with the shims. I started with just one .030" because that's what I took out, but that one I took out was stuck, keeping the valve open I think that's why we had chattering?