Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310a screen

flyingpassage ยท 2015-11-01 13:03

can anyone tell me were the pick up screen is and how to get to it on a 310 a thanks jeff

Replies3
  1. #1Scout_19692015-11-01 15:07

    The older 310's and 410's are the similar I think. The screen can be found by removing the small hose and fitting into transmission near hyd filters. There's been a lot of discussion on HEF on the screen and related issues, here's one HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2lantraxco2015-11-01 15:13

    Not sure on the 310A if you can pull it from the right side of the tranny case behind a plug, I know the larger machines you could. If not you have to pull the hydraulic filter on the left side, the return hose from the filter housing connects to fitting #2 in the drawing, screen is in behind that. This will drain all the transmission/hydraulic oil out so be prepared to catch about ten gallons. Best to pull the drain plugs first actually.

  3. #3flyingpassage2015-11-01 15:30

    Hi thanks for the quick reply; I will look into it tomorrow thanks again Jeff