I have a John Deere 310G Vin numberT0310GX899632 that wont move forward or reverse on dia code is F0577.
F0577 is a nuisance code. That code does not have a definition, so ignore it. It has nothing to do with your issue. Is the oil level correct? Did this happen suddenly or progress over time? If your oil level is correct, the first thing I suggest checking is your clutch disconnect circuit. That would be the little buttons on the loader lever and the shift lever. There should be voltage passing through both those switches. Loss of voltage through them will disconnect the transmission.
I have voltage passing through both buttons. A little back story is my father-in-law used in and it start to slip in third gear. The. When I was driving it home it started to slip in all foward gears ended up driving it home in reverse. I parked it once cooled Down it moved in all directions and in all gears. We parked it and it has been setting for a year now it it won’t do anything. I have jacked the rear up and it doesn’t do a thing. I can free spin the tires even with the parking brake on. So now I’m not sure
Did you guys tow the machine at some point? To move that backhoe with it off requires defeating the parking brake. Maybe it's still defeated. Will it run right now? If it does run and not move, I would suggest checking the transmission fluid when its at operating temperature for correct level and see what the fluid looks like. How many hours are on the machine?
We didn’t tow the backhoe. The fluid looks normal at operating temperature.
And theres only 2920 hrs on it
That is normal on those machines. The park brake being on the differential's input shaft prevents movement when the tires are on the ground, but due to the spider gears, the wheels can be turned when in the air. As you turn one tire, the opposite tire will turn the opposite way. Are you sure the voltage passing through the buttons is making it to the solenoid? Sounds like pressure checks are in order. Also, remove the transmission filter, cut it open and inspect it for debris. Click on here to see how to do that.
on the side of the transmission which solenoid are what?
Per your request the solenoids on the side of the transmission are from bottom to top. Bottom Diff lock Middle Park Brake Top MFWD
Thank you