Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310SE Loader sticking

Canadian_digger ยท 2010-10-11 20:50

Our 310SE Backhoe loader bucket control is really stiff and is sticking when in the up or down position. The dump and curl functions are fine. We have had lots of 310SE and none of them has done it before. The backhoe has about 4000hrs on it, and only gets used about 2 days a week. Any Ideas what the problem might be? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1willie592010-10-11 21:27

    My best guess as to the cause of your problem is bellcrank 22B. I see it frequently on all brands, Cat, Deere, Motsu. common problem. Could even be on of the rod ends #8. Disconnect linkage from the control valve spool and see how the linkage works with being connected to the valve. If it's still stiff, start working your way through the linkage.

  2. #2Canadian_digger2010-10-21 21:20

    Got it fixed It was a rod end. #25 from the picture. I took it off got all the rust cleaned out and now the loader works like new! Thanks for the help Atco

  3. #3willie592010-10-21 22:14

    I bet you're a happy camper now! Good job bro.