Hello have a 310se that lost all hydraulic functions have no idea where to begin need help0
Welcome to HEF Leon ! Serial number? Pilot controls or mechanical linkage (wobble sticks). Does the transmission work?
No backhoe is lifted to dig and controls function stopped when he started it again
T0310se888302
Front bucket also not working
View attachment 229512 If you have no hydraulics AND the transmission does not work then the input shaft is broken. If your hydraulic pump or the transmission pump failed that would break the shaft. On early production machines stalling the hydraulics when the machine is cold can break the shaft due to hardness issues with the shaft (I don't have a serial number for when that was). Is your unit a powershift (4 speeds on FNR) or a syncroshuttle (stick shift on the floor)?
Was the tractor working properly up until this happened? I know a transmission problem can wreck the charge pump so might also lead to breaking this shaft.
Yes it was he was digging Stoped for a bit the stated again and no function
Leon, are you going to be working on the machine yourself? Are you mechanically inclined? The only way I know to inspect that shaft is to pull it from the tractor. A service manual for that machine would help you.
Yes I am working on it
The shaft can be removed without removing the transmission. The hydraulic pump and the transmission pump have to be removed to get to it.