Hi All I have a 310se with PIN number of T0310SE877759 and picked up a JD worksite pro quick coupler to put on the machine but noticed the top pin is 55mm on the quick coupler vs 50mm on the machine. After studying JD’s parts catalog I see where the bucket linkage is different for the serial number break which is shorter in length and takes the 55mm pin. Question is would anyone know if those parts are change would it change any other geometry on the machine. Local JD dealer has not been any help. I can find the linkage used fairly reasonable but not sure if that’s all there is to. Thanks in advance to any assistance or suggestions.
Welcome to HEF Blueberry . The loader boom, bucket cylinder and the return to dig linkage are also involved with that -881677 881678- serial break. I would suggest to loosely install the quick coupler and slowly cycle it through the curl/ dump at different boom heights. I think you will be able to visualize any potential geometry issues.
Hey thanks for the reply !! We will definitely give that a try. Thought about getting the machine shop to mill a bushing for that top pin to take out the slack and go from there.