Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310sg accelerator pedal spring

pepesm32 ยท 2026-08-01 21:19

I need some help installing a accelerator pedal spring an a 310sg backhoe. Sr# T0310SG927496. It broke and I am a having a hard time reinstalling it. I installed it, and the pedal is higher than it normally was. Also, when I started the backhoe it would not accelerate. It would only stay idling.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612026-08-02 07:32

    Yeah, that is a tricky spring to assemble. Below is a picture of how the arrangement should look. I have another document that I cannot find at the moment that would also help. When I get back to work on Tuesday, I'll look for it. As far as the throttle not working, it may be that it was not clocked correctly. It may also need to be calibrated if the voltages are off. Also, check your messages.

  2. #2pepesm322026-08-03 18:17

    Thank you for the info. The picture helped a lot. Was able to put the spring back on and also the throttle sensor. Got the backhoe running again.