Deere 310SG sn 943196 All hydraulics are super slow, at idle wouldn't lift the rear boom off the ground unless reved up to 2000 rpm. Looks like pump is off the back of the transmission and feeds the the backhoe section first then feeds the loader section. Outriggers wont lift the machine up of the ground at all. Any Help appreciated.
How about a picture of the backhoe control valve? More specifically a picture of the right side of the valve when standing in the rear looking front, the very end section.
That is the old style relief valve (AT178471) which was very problematic and too sensitive to debris contamination and will give the symptoms you mention. First, I would check system relief pressure. Next, I would remove the hydraulic filter and cut it open to make sure there has not been some sort of major failure (like a pump). If the filter is clean then I would suggest trying the new style relief valve (AT340275....$380). So you know the new one will look very different.
So I cut the filter open using a proper filter cutter, layed out the paper element and lots of glitter in there, and some in the base of the housing, not any pieces, just consistent metal dust.
That does not sound good. Pictures? Remove that relief valve and have a look into the business end. See if you can see it hung open with debris.
Bought a pump from the Deere dealer, it has been on their shelf for years and looks it, the inlet tube was folded right over from when I assume it fell off the shelf for the 5th time. Replaced the pump and everything is back to operational.