Hello, I am new to the site but have been lurking for months. Great wealth of information. Hopefully someone can help this new guy. I have a new to me 2006 310sg and can not figure out how to adjust the idle. Its idleing at 970-1000rpm which I know is too high. The manual shoes to adjust the linkage at the injection pump but mine has no linkage, it is an electronic pump. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Robert
You would think something as simple as a low idle adjustment, could be carried out ON ENGINE.. but I don't know how.. It should be idleing about 850-900 I think if you call the dealer, they'll TELL YOU how..?? Probably something like turn the key on, stomp on the excelerator, turn on the left turn signal.. lol you get what I'm sayin..
I thought that too.. But after 5-6 calls to the dealer the only answer was they can send a tech out..
That sux.. if I knew, I'd surely tell ya.. I'M SURE someone on this site will chime in.. What fuel system is on the engine.. Bosch, Nippondenso, Stanadyne..
Thanks. Its a stanadyne.
I found it online.. manualmachine powertech 4045 I googled 4045t low idle adjustment.. It runs thru the procedure..