Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

310sl backhoe

Rey213 · 2024-07-24 09:27

I have a 310sl I believe it’s a 2016, the hydraulics are weak. I have to put it at 1800 rpm to make it run normally. Any suggestions?

Replies8
  1. #1stinky642024-07-24 09:57

    Start with simple, has hydraulic filter been serviced lately?

  2. #2mg23612024-07-24 12:07

    And cut that filter open to inspect it for debris.

  3. #3stinky642024-07-24 15:17

    Just reread post, are hydraulics weak or just slow below 1800 rpms? Don't know much about 310sl but rated operating rpm for Case 580C is measured @2100 rpm. Just made me think.

  4. #4Rey2132024-07-25 20:54

    I meant to say they are slow. We just replaced the hydraulic filter and fluid that was the first move. I didn’t think to cut the filter open I might still have it. Assuming the filter is clean, what would be my next move?

  5. #5mg23612024-07-26 04:49

    Machine serial number? Both loader and backhoe functions affected? Does it make a difference if the seat is facing front or the rear? Will the hydraulics move at idle, seat front or rear, loader or backhoe?

  6. #6Rey2132024-07-27 02:35

    * 1 T0310SLCGF 294431* Both are affected and seat position doesn’t matter

  7. #7mg23612024-07-27 06:34

    Standing at the rear of your machine and looking at your backhoe control valve, the section all the way to the right, there is a relief valve sticking out towards you. Remove it and look at it real good. Anything stuck in there? If not, then a pump flow test may be in order. Was there any metal in the filter?

  8. #8Rey2132024-11-22 14:03

    They threw away the filter before I could cut it. The thrust washers were bad in the pump. Rebuilt and repaired. Thanks for the help!