So my 312BL was fine one minute, bad the next. Operator said it "Just Quit Working" out of nowhere. Bucket stuck 15ft in the air, wont track, nothing from the controls. They feel dead. Ive checked the fuses, I checked the safety switch next to left joystick, No leaks or anything that I can see anywhere. Anybody have an idea?
sounds like your pilot pressure is gone check pilot pressure
Im still learning a lot about this stuff. So forgive me for being Ignorant to what that is.
Either a failed drive coupling between the hydraulic pumps and the engine flywheel, or a failed pilot lockout solenoid. The pilot lockout solenoid can typically be interchanged with the two speed travel solenoid.
No chance of getting a serial number? There are 4 variations of a 312BL.
CBA02951 is the SN for it.
Well, that's a 312CL.... Quite different from a B model. Have you checked for fault codes? Not the best video, but, it'll get you there.
You are right, it is in fact a C model. I also have a B model... My mix up.