unloaded my excavator reved it up went tomove it and it idled down turned the dial to 9 reved up drove a few feet did it again did it 5 times got it in place started digging uesd ot for three hours never missed a beat and drove it to.drove it off the back end of lowbed checked oil level it was up didn't see any codes on panel.any ideas?
Did it idle up by itself when you moved the stick or boom? May be the pressure switch that controls the auto idle for the tracks. Our c and d models have two of these switches on top of the control valve in between the engine and boom. One tells the computer if the arm is moving and the other is for the tracks. I don't know which is which as I usually replace both when one fails
I didn't try the boom or stick at the time .I was just driving it and no it didn't idle back up I had the dial on 10 then it went down to 2 I click the dial to 9 it reved up drove a couple of feet back down to 2 turned dial to 10 reved up again.
It would still drive when it idled down but slow.