Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

315C Cat inside cab panels

Ironrider71220 ยท 2025-05-19 18:04

I have a 315C Cat S/N CJC01713 trying to get the inside cab panels off RH cab wall beside the seat to access some wiring repairs. I'm apparently not smart enough to figure em out besides just ripping them off. Any help will be appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2025-05-20 02:40

    A bunch of hidden torx head screws. removing the floor mat helps. It sucks.

  2. #2Ironrider712202025-05-20 09:06

    Ok, thanks, I'll go out and pull em up and check it out, Thank you

  3. #3Cmark2025-05-20 17:15

    From my distant memory, you start with the front panel and work backwards. I think there's a screw in the bottom of the cupholder you need to remove, then pull out one of the front window air-vents and there's a screw behind that. Post a photo of the interior and it might remind someone.

  4. #4Ironrider712202025-05-21 09:52

    Thank you never thought about outside screws