I have 2 issue main issue is bucket tilt function does not work if I’m checking right solenoid on bottom left valve buddy when sitting inside by your feet has power and ground and magnetic when on and bench tested internal valve body stud for movement it worked but pedal still does not work other issue is vary jerky
Does any one have copy of service manual
Welcome to HEF Ryan ! Serial number?
I fixed issue with tilt of bucket function not working it was a bad solenoid valve.if u have this problem there is access panel underneath loader lock your arms in air the sylinoid is on bottom of valve body left one if sitting in unit is for up and down and right one is for tilt they have about 5 inches wire coming out of them. First order business inplug both connectors and switch them your checking power now if it still does not work and up down works now you have eliminated power or ground issue. Know u can remove solenoids and move the good side function to bad side I uploaded pic of bad part